Auto click monters

ITZERIK

I think the goal is to make sure no one uses bots for afk farming or leveling, because Rose is not an idle game. By balancing the time it takes to level up a character to the max level and making it a bit less grindy, it removes the utility of afk leveling (which sounds very boring IMO). I'm pretty sure botting and afk leveling/farming will be completely forbidden.

I'm hoping that the end game is more grindy than leveling and that getting to max level won't be too much of a pain.

2 hours ago, Diuygre said:

No to me, if the player have a little time to play why don't this player get balanced or schedule on his/her job so atleast this player can play 🤔

I think you either have time/make time to play a game or you don't, Rose can be enjoyed even if you don't play a lot.

6 hours ago, Vexoi said:

I think you either have time/make time to play a game or you don't, Rose can be enjoyed even if you don't play a lot.

yeah enjoy the game don't too rush, i mean the game just do balance so they have the time atleast it's only my opinion 🙂

Thanks for the suggestion but we will not add afk farming or leveling options. I could see a circumstance where we could have a feature related to idling and some reward associated (achievement for playtime?) but we have no plans at this time to implement a feature like that. Closing this topic since it is not something we would design.

• Like 4