RE: Disable Dual Client

hjvg

Too many things that make Dual Client a good idea right now.

1. Can have a shop up while you play

2. Can transfer all your crap to bank alts

3. Can pilot a bonfire slave around when you want to solo or simply can't find groups

The arguments against dual client are mostly just arguments against the utility that muse provides.  DC bonfire slaves are not going to replace actual healers.  If you're doing content with active healing, there will be an active healer.  You can also just specify no DC'ers in your groups if you want to keep them out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2022 at 7:26 AM, Sneaux said:

Yeah this person isn't making any sense. I play single client and my main is a battle Muse going for battle Cleric lol. The class is really enjoyable without having to spend SP on 12 different buffs.

Battle cleric is a very fun way of playing cleric. Its ranged and fast AA is very satisfying to watch. Add the fact that you aren't using any ammo lmao.

i disagree of this sugestion.... dual client is inportant. for a solo leveling player and farmer 

single client is usable for a richkid that can afford donation item.. that can grow his character fast 

rose online will grow fast. if you are a true player . its depend of our developer how to manage the game.  

1 minute ago, tyro87 said:

i disagree of this sugestion.... dual client is inportant. for a solo leveling player and farmer 

single client is usable for a richkid that can afford donation item.. that can grow his character fast 

rose online will grow fast. if you are a true player . its depend of our developer how to manage the game.  

Not true. Duel client is only important, because the game doesn't have a better alternative. Fix that first and you don't need duel client anymore.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tyro87 said:

donation items? you mean item mall items?

all item mall are only for cosmetics. they dont have stat on them.

LMAO

i don't think dual client is just ruining partys, but bots and cheaters get to use multiple clients to have multiple characters around lol, i would also agree on disabling dual clients on a pc... also market place would die out regardless during certain hours once dual client is gone, u gota just realise that and accept it. in order to fix some issues u gota take a risk.offline market could fix alot of issues, people don't like clerics? im working on maining one and im loving it, please don't use that as a excuse just because you personally find clerics boring whoever said that on the first page.. don't put yourself into everyone's position and opinion and put words in their mouths please, everyone has their own taste in class and gameplay style but if majority will end up voting on removing dual client they will be removed regardless by the devs.

On 12/21/2022 at 8:04 PM, prettywomanlover said:

nobody would play cleric if they disable duel clienting. People only use them to support their other character, They are not fun at all and are stressful anymore with no buffs and such weak heals. And if you dont want to duel client then don't It should be an option and has since the beginning of rose. You new players have terrible suggestions.

thats like saying ppl wont play any heal classes in other mmos. Which is false. Plus u can respec anytime u want.

On 12/21/2022 at 1:52 PM, Renown said:

I agree dual client should go, I've seen way too many people with 2 characters in a party and the second one is just AFK leeching.

How can it be leeching when 'technically' a full party with no level gap gives more exp than if you were to duo? As long as that persons' (dual client cleric) heals the party when needed, I've no problem having them in the party. The real leechers are other toons that just AFK once their in an active party but a Cleric is always a reliable and necessary party mate. I used to not even entertain the idea of a duo (solo) dual clienting but since all the healing items like potions/fruits HoT - Heal over time + CD it's very hard to try and solo the game especially when you're in a real busy map, aggressive mobs, all with full parties. The squeeshy toons will spend a lot more time grinding and guess what --- dying.

On 12/22/2022 at 1:50 AM, Chicka2k23 said:

MMORPG would be healthy and alive when dual client is disabled

WHY? because if dual client is enabled it would lead to laziness

e.g. if Dual Client Enabled> We will just create Main Character and a Slave healer/support, 

Support role will be substitute by Dual Client players

Its more fun the game would be alive to its finest when you are with Party of Single Client players especially Support Role/Job

also the reason to minimize lag and abuse i see Single Client gaming would be a win win for everyone

and cleric will poor lol+ always reset skill stat for some zulies,u want healer from cleric,mage borgu will die at lvling lol