[MOD] Moveable SkillHUD "Stack&Proc" «Release»

OwlchemistVile

480036740_SkillHudBanner.thumb.png.26d9a63a1f3536a395b3a85347936ea5.png
Re-post of a Modification I made some years ago to allow the Skill HUD, sometimes called the Stacks/Procs, to be able to be moved.

Example:

Spoiler

1964803948_SkillHudMod.thumb.png.33ea48f2a5db8a1b7b87b15da31fb2d3.png

Installation://
To apply the mod Download here
Alternatively you can copy & paste the XML yourself

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Root_Element X="0" Y="0" WIDTH="32" HEIGHT="32" MODAL="0" SHOWSID="4" HIDESID="4" DEFAULT_X="2" DEFAULT_Y="0" ADJUST_X="-10" ADJUST_Y="10" DEFAULT_VISIBLE="1">
<CAPTION ID="0" NAME="" X="0" Y="0" WIDTH="32" HEIGHT="32" OFFSETX="0" OFFSETY="0" VALIGN="0" HALIGN="0" TEXTOFFSETX="15" TEXTOFFSETY="11" />
<PANE ID="0" NAME="" X="0" Y="0" WIDTH="255" HEIGHT="32" OFFSETX="0" OFFSETY="0">
</PANE>
</Root_Element>

Copy & Paste the above xml into the "skillhud.xml" location at

• install path\ROSE Online\3ddata\control\xml

Note: To move the window you'll want an "active" skill like in the included screenshot. Click and drag the buff furthest to the right » to move the buffs location.
The buffs auto-populate from Right to Left, so align it with that in mind.

Hope you enjoy this modification, and have a great day ROSE gamers.

Edited by OwlchemistVile
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hm I copied the text and it didn't work for me sadly. Also I tried it with the downloaded file but it didn't work either.

Am I missing anything? I just have to replace/edit the skillhud.xml with the code from the first post or not? 

EDIT: Works fine now

Edited by Jyntax

On 12/22/2022 at 8:31 PM, Jyntax said:

Hm I copied the text and it didn't work for me sadly. Also I tried it with the downloaded file but it didn't work either.

Am I missing anything? I just have to replace/edit the skillhud.xml with the code from the first post or not? 

EDIT: Works fine now

how did you fix it ?

11 hours ago, Fezzy said:

how did you fix it ?

I did think it does something else than it actually does from the get go. It just shows the thing it states. Stacks and Procs. Since I didn't use any, I could't "get it to work" because it didn't had to work at all.

9 hours ago, Ronji said:

Nice work! Wish it could do the same on buffs as I've seen a mod for character info.

That might be possible, but I've not necessarily tried it. I do know you can move them in th XML but it's a static position, can't click n drag last I tried. Again, that was years ago, might've changed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, BloodyCaine said:

Did anyone have an issue with the mod? I replaced the skillhud file contents but I dont see the cd when applying my buffs

You need a skill that gives you the specific type of buff icon on the top right, not the top left.

• Like 1