No More SOLO Farming

-POSB-

49 minutes ago, QuickKissMe said:

sometimes i find it ok and sometimes not ok. Specially if you dont have a fixed pt or a clan that can join into grinding. if your lucky, you could find a party of 6-10 that do their jobs on the Pt, and that makes the grinding much faster/ safer. but sometimes (mostly often) you will encounter a pt that relies on other members to do the work. i run a bow type and a single spell muse, and i can kill a group of kraffies same time as a 6 man team can lure and kill with aoe can finish with the same lvl. it all depends on a players situation and given opportunity.

Yup. On my cleric I can kill all mobs on two spawns before they even respawn. Maybe not completely, but it’s pretty close. I’ve noticed mobs usually spawn in packs of 3, sometimes 4. So if I camp a spawn of 3, I’ll actually have downtime waiting for them to respawn. Same with 4. 6 seems (2 packs of 3) seems to be the sweet spot for non stop killing.

Unless you can pull multiple packs of mobs for your party, I don’t see party leveling being that much faster than solo. Also, you get more xp/kill if you’re solo.

Is there even a field map that is worth farming? I have seen high level streamers but is completely broke. I may be wrong since never had the chance to go out of junon but I heard there are no more repeatable zulie rewards starting Luna?